ল্যাম্ব এনজিও বাংলাদেশ এ শিক্ষক পদে নিয়োগ
ল্যাম্ব এনজিও বাংলাদেশ
Total Views: 1325
Name of Organization: Lamb
Job Published Date: 09, November, 2020
Post Position: Deputy Director – Hospital Administration
Job Types: NGO Jobs
Age Limit: 35
Total Number of Vacancies: 01
Salary Range: Tk. 60,000
Educational Requirements: Master’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration
Application Deadline: 22, November, 2020
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
NGO Information: LAMB, Address : Rajabashor Parbatipur Dinajpur 5250.
- LAMB is a well-run major mission Hospital, Community Health Development, Training and Research organization. Services cover more than one million people in North West Bangladesh. The hospital is of 90 bed capacity, with fully equipped wards, labour room and operating theatres, plus a broad range of investigation facilities including X-ray, USG an ECG.
- There is a vacancy for the following regular position based at LAMB Hospital, Parbatipur, Dinajpur:
- Job Summary: Oversees the day-to-day administrative operations of the hospital, including monitoring budgets, systems ancillary services, and quality improvement.
- The Hospital has departments of Obs-gynae, Paediatrics, Internal medicine, Surgery, Nursing and a Rehabilitation Centre for Children with Disability.
Job Responsibilities :
- Assets management, including equipment, in cooperation with Finance department
- Monitor the department’s budget and prepare accurate reports on findings, including costing, pricing, efficiency, income generation, and submits these to the Medical Director, Nursing Administrator, and Deputy Medical Director. This is done in cooperation with finance department
- Monitor medical and office supplies stock in coordination with Central Stores.
- Inform employees of new policies and other changes.
- Coordinate with doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals to identify their issues and needs.
- Respond to questions from staff, families, and patients in a timely manner.
- Develop systems for monitoring and improving hospital performance, in cooperation with the hospital Performance Management Team.
- Ensure patient medical records are kept up to date, in coordination with MIS-R.
- Recommend techniques to reduce costs.
- Ensure all departments comply with the current healthcare laws and regulations.
- Supervises/ mentors the Hospital Administrator who:
- Proposes, completes feasibility study and seeks approval for any new hospital services.
- Conducts the public relations activities for the hospital in coordination with the PR Officer of LAMB and the resource development and communications team.
- Assumes responsible for legal issues in the hospital, including licensures, in cooperation with LAMB Secretary of Government Affairs.
- Oversees hospital security and management of family/ patient complaints
- Oversees ancillary services in the x-ray and pharmacy departments.
- Attends the following meetings:
- Management of Hospital office Assistant and information desk assistant.
- Material Management (Purchase, Quality assurance, Market analysis, Stock maintenance, Diagnostics/ Technical Equipment maintenance) in cooperation with stores and purchasing.
- Responsible for data security in the hospital.
- Responds to queries of Internal Audit department.
- Coordination with MIS/R and IT for hospital management information systems and Medical Records.
- Coordinates with Personnel Department in ensuring completion of staff performance reviews, approvals of any new positions, job descriptions and recruitment.
- Develops and maintains business plans for the hospital in coordination with the Medical Director, Deputy Medical Director, and Nursing Superintendent.
- Property and Facilities responsibilities in cooperation with Property and Facilities Committee.
- Reporting to MD/ED of Executive Limitation compliance, hospital (except for medical professional standards which are reported by the Medical Director.)
- Co-lead PMT in performance management and strategic planning
- Reporting to MD/ OD risk assessments.
- New service start ups: currently dentistry and mental health.
Employment Status : Full-time
Workplace : Work at office
- Master’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or related field.
Additional Requirements :
- Age at least 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Health & Development sector training is required.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills in both Bangla and English.
- Responsible, self-motivated person with recognized leadership skills.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a hospital or health care administrative position. Proven experience with administrative and accounting processes.
- Ability to build up relationships with all levels of people.
- Good at problem solving, strategic thinking and high decision-making ability.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Job Location : Dinajpur (Parbatipur)
- Not less than tk. 60,000 but salary will be negotiable, depending as per experience and qualifications. Benefits include medical care at LAMB & PF.
www.lambproject.org job circular Apply Process 2020
Qualified candidates can apply with full Send your CV to email@example.com , mention two referees name and a passport size photograph to the Head of Personnel, LAMB, P.O. Parbatipur, Dinajpur-5250, Bangladesh Please mention the position name on top of the envelop.
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখঃ 2020-11-22
Source: BD jobs